Welcome Back! As you transition back to campus, we want to make it easy for you to find the information you need. Within these pages are details about GSAPP’s policies and guidelines, directly in line with University standards.
GSAPP's Transition Plan
Although some of GSAPP’s Centers have been on campus throughout the pandemic, the rest of GSAPP's staff and faculty will be returning to campus in July for two days per week. In August, our attendance will increase to three days per week, and in September, our entire school will transition to full-time to accommodate the needs of students, clients, and families. Please see the message below from President Holloway on why our return is so important to a successful year.
All schools, units, and offices at the university are working tirelessly to prepare for our Return to Rutgers for Fall 2021. Below is a list of helpful links to additional information, which will be continuously updated.
- President Holloway’s message regarding the Our Path Forward: COVID-19 Vaccination and the Fall Term
- Rutgers FAQs regarding the Vaccine Requirement for Students
- Rutgers–New Brunswick Frequently Asked Questions for Fall 2021
- Chancellor Molloy and Provost Conway's message regarding Fall 2021 Outlook and Academic Planning
- Provost Conway's message for students about Fall 2021 Course Scheduling and Registration
- FAQs for students regarding Fall 2021 Course Scheduling and Registration
- President Holloway's Letter to Our International Community
- Rutgers Global's continuously updated International Student FAQs
Signage For Offices/Buildings