Visit this page to find handy resources and forms for our return. More information coming soon!
Approval Process for On-Campus Events (June 1. 2021)
- Effective June 1, the university will allow in-person events and activities to resume in a limited manner.
- Rutgers Event and Activity Certification System (EACS) is required for all events, planned activities, conferences, and non-credit academic programs hosted on university property and involving ten or more people. GSAPP and Chancellor Approval is required before submitting to the REACS. Initiate these approvals by using the form linked above.
- EACS provides planning guidelines and checklists to assure that current national, state, and university guidelines are met.
- EACS Certification for fall events begins July 15.
- Frequently Asked Questions, and EACS can be found here.
- General Rutgers questions and concerns should be directed to COVID19@rutgers.edu.
- General GSAPP COVID questions should be sent to: the dean's office.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
American Psychological Association (APA)
- Pandemics: General Resources
NJ Department of Human Services
National Council of Schools and Programs of Professional Psychology
New Jersey COVID-19 Information Hub
Articles: (Written and/or Audio)
Finding emotional connection during social-distancing (Jeffrey Shahidullah, Ph.D., former GSAPP faculty, was interviewed to discuss the effects of social distancing on mental and emotional health)