Visit this page to find handy resources and forms for our return. More information coming soon!
Approval Process for On-Campus Events (June 1. 2021)
- Pre-approved in-person events and activities to resume in a limited manner.
- GSAPP event approval can be obtained via the following link: https://forms.office.com/r/fshDqevjVA
- Rutgers Event and Activity Certification System (EACS) is required for all events, planned activities, conferences, and non-credit academic programs hosted on university property and involving ten or more people.
- EACS provides planning guidelines and checklists to assure that current national, state, and university guidelines are met.
- EACS Certification for fall events begins July 15.
- Frequently Asked Questions, and EACS can be found here.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
American Psychological Association (APA)
- Pandemics: General Resources
NJ Department of Human Services
National Council of Schools and Programs of Professional Psychology
New Jersey COVID-19 Information Hub
Articles: (Written and/or Audio)
Finding emotional connection during social-distancing (Jeffrey Shahidullah, Ph.D., former GSAPP faculty, was interviewed to discuss the effects of social distancing on mental and emotional health)