Multi-Systemic, Collaborative Treatment Approach
Our program works to alleviate suffering from traumatic stress, separation and loss, abuse and neglect through:
- game-based cognitive behavior therapy (CBT), and
- the Attachment Regulation and Competency (ARC) model
Evidence-Based, Trauma-Focused Services
Individual and Family Therapy
Group Therapy, including groups for:
- Children ages 5-7 with sexual abuse histories
- Children ages 8-10 with sexual abuse histories
- Adolescent females in out-of-home placements
- Adolescent males in out-of-home placements
- Training/Consultation for Caregivers, Caseworkers & Service Providers
Group Therapy Benefits
Group therapy reaches more youth in foster care, more efficiently, and often with more successful outcomes.
Groups allow several individuals to receive mental health services at once, thus getting children off waiting lists faster. They bring children who feel extremely isolated together and allow them to experience a sense of universality.
Group services are especially important to adolescents, as they contemplate college, careers and independent living. They give children with trust issues and attachment difficulties a safe and supportive place to make connections.