HOW TO START THE PROCESS
Thank you for your interest in the Youth Anxiety and Depression Clinic (YAD-C). We look forward to speaking with you.
The first step is to hold an initial phone screening. This will take about 20-30 minutes and will be used to give you information about the YAD-C, gather information about your family, and help you decide if this is the right match for you. If it is not, we will provide alternative referrals.
You can schedule a phone screening by:
- Booking a phone screen time at our online scheduler at: https://yadc.youcanbook.me
- Calling us at (848) 445-3905
- Emailing us at email@example.com
- Completing the Contact form below
We do not have full time office coverage, and so, you may not reach a live person when you call. Please do leave a message with your name and contact information and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Thanks, and we look forward to speaking with you.
Youth Anxiety and Depression Clinic
Phone: (848) 445-3905
- Take exit 8 for Centennial Ave toward Highland Park/Middlesex.
- Continue straight onto Knightsbridge Road.
- At the traffic circle, continue straight to stay on Knightsbridge road.
- Turn right onto NJ-18 South
- Turn right onto Hoes Lane west.
- Turn left onto Frelinghuysen Road.
Via I-95 South
- Take exit 9 to merge onto NJ-18 N toward US-1/ New Brunswick
- Take the exit toward Campus Rd/ Bush Campus/ Rutgers Stadium
- Continue onto Campus Rd
- At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit
- Continue onto Frelinghuysen Rd