The CSP admissions process is separate from Rutgers University's undergraduate admissions process. Automatic registration is not a guarantee.
In order for CSP Coordinators to make an informed admittance decision, the CSP requires:
- A College Support Program (CSP) Application
- Student and Family Supplemental Application Forms
- An In-Person Family Interview
- An Assessment with the Psychological Services Clinic
- The Provision of CSP Contacts with References
The CSP fee of $7000 per academic year, payable in two semester increments, is in addition to Rutgers University tuition costs and student fees.
If you feel you can benefit from our services, please complete our CSP application to begin the process. Applicants are encouraged to apply at any time.