Thank you for your interest in the Rutgers- CSP!
The CSP application and admissions process are separate from Rutgers University's undergraduate admissions process; automatic registration is not a guarantee.
The CSP requires an official ASD diagnosis from all applicants across the spectrum, including Asperger's Syndrome. While no longer officially recognized as a DSM diagnosis, we realize that many current CSP applicants did receive this diagnosis in childhood.
Click here to view and complete our CSP 2021-2022 Application! The deadline to submit a completed application is February 1, 2021.
Confirmed admittance to Rutgers University is required prior to proceeding with the next steps in the CSP process.
Please Note: Responses/communication from the CSP Team will come from the email address email@example.com.
In order for CSP Coordinators to make an informed admittance decision, the CSP requires:
- A College Support Program (CSP) Online Application
- CSP Student and Family Supplemental Documentation
- An In-Person Family Interview (virtual, during the COVID-19 pandemic)
- Written (digital) Consent for CSP to Contact References Provided
- A Possible Assessment with the RCAAS-Psychological Services Clinic (PSC)
The CSP fee of $7000 per academic year, payable in two-semester increments, is in addition to Rutgers University tuition costs and student fees.
If you feel you can benefit from our services, please complete our CSP 2021-2022 Application to begin the process.