The Rutgers Center for Adult Autism Services (RCAAS) Psychological Services Clinic is a new clinic that will provide assessment and psychological services for autistic adults. The following services will be offered:
- Diagnostic clarification/first time ASD diagnosis
- ASD diagnostic confirmation (e.g., establish service eligibility)
- Individual treatment planning
2. Group-based treatment (not currently recruiting) :
3. Individual treatment:
- Behavioral Activation
- Emotional Support Plan Research Study (now recruiting!)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
If you are seeking services or would like to make a referral, please complete our online form HERE.
Please note, the RCAAS PSC is a training clinic. This means:
- All services are provided by doctoral students and trainees, supervised by a licensed clinical psychologist.
- The clinic may be closed during university breaks.
- Services may be video recorded for supervision and training purposes.
National Institute of Mental Health - Statistics of mental health