Continuing students who register on time will receive a term bill approximately eight weeks before the start of the term, with instructions for payment. Students may make arrangements with the Cashier for deferred payments when necessary. All students, including those with fellowships, loans, or TAs, must make contact with the Cashier following University instructions, or your registration will be cancelled. You will then have to go through the registration process again with the possibility of being closed out of courses. If you have a temporary financial problem, contact the Cashier's Office for a payment plan or the Student Coordinator for other options.

GA/TAs and Fellowship students must submit the term bill and return it to the Cashier with a signed Tuition Remission Application form (RT 100), available in Room A311. The form needs to be completed each semester.