Grading Process

Student complaints with regard to faculty, supervisors, and/or the program, other than about grades, should be discussed first with the person who is the object of the complaint and then the Department Chair or the student's Advisor. If the complaint cannot be resolved with the Advisor, then the complaint should be taken to the Department Chair, the Clinic Director, or the Practicum Coordinator, whoever is most closely involved. If the complaint is not resolved through either informal or formal processes at these levels, then the student may take the matter to the Dean.