The internship must be completed within a two-year period and must include at least 1500 hours.
School Psychology Minimal Levels of Achievement
Minimal Levels of Achievement to Begin Internship
- The student must pass all required didactic courses with grades of “B” or better.
- The student must complete all required practica with grades of “P” (pass).
- The student must complete the required 2 clinic credits with grades of “P” (pass).
- The student must pass the general comprehensive exam.
- The student must receive ratings of at least “competent for an entry level psychologist” on final faculty ratings for all program competencies.
- The student must take the school psychology Praxis exam.