All students, even those with tuition remission, must submit a term bill to the Student Accounting Office.  This activates registration.  Students who receive financial aid, an assistantship, or who do not pay tuition for any other reason, must return the bill indicating tuition remission and pay the student fee. 

If the bill is incorrect, call Student Accounting (848 932-2254). ( If you do not pay on time, and do not contact the cashier to arrange for partial payment, you will be fined and your name will not show up on class rosters.  All graduate students must pay student fees, late registration fees, dissertation fees, parking fees, etc.