- The Graduate Student Association (GSA), of which all graduate students are automatically members, sponsors a variety of social and cultural activities for graduate students and represents their interests to the University and the agencies of the state through its legislative body. It publishes the Graduate Student Newsletter, which is available free to all graduate students. The GSA provides free legal advice and marriage counseling, and it sponsors films, mixers, dances, trips to New York, and community action programs.
For up-to-date information go to: http://gsa.rutgers.edu/.
Other Student Organizations links:
- PAUL ROBESON CULTURAL CENTER: http://prcc.rutgers.edu/
- CENTER FOR LATINO ARTS AND CULTURE: http://clac.rutgers.edu/
- ASIAN AMERICAN CULTURAL CENTER: http://aacc.rutgers.edu/
- OFFICE OF DIVERSE COMMUNITY AFFAIRS AND LESBIAN-GAY-BiSEXUAL CONCERNS http://diversityweb.rutgers.edu