News Submission Instructions
GSAPP wants to hear from you and celebrate your success! Fill out the form below to submit your news for posting on the GSAPP website, social media and our Gazette Newsletter.
- GSAPP will not post advertisements and reserves the right to reject and edit submitted materials. Consideration will be given to:
- relevant or important news that will impact the GSAPP community;
- noteworthy or distinguished awards, research and publications from GSAPP faculty, alumni and students; and
- significant milestones or accomplishments.
- If you want to post your news on all GSAPP platforms, please draft a blurb for each platform following the instructions under each textbox. If you have more information than the box can fit, consider attaching a pdf document or including the website link to provide more information.
- Please submit all the documents (flyers, website link, etc.) through the online form. File size maximum is 3MB.
- If your news is an event:
- please submit the information at least one week ahead of your event or deadline.
- To post news on GSAPP social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn):
- In addition to submitting the full article, please provide a “blurb” of 280 characters for Twitter and 350 characters for Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- In your blurb, make sure you include all pertinent info: who, what, where, when, why, and how (including links and/or contact email for more info or questions). The submission should be written as you would like it to appear on social media so we can copy/paste.
- Please proof and spell check your submission.
- Please submit news a few weeks ahead of the date you want it appear on our social media, because posts are scheduled in advance.
- To post in the GSAPP Gazette Newsletter:
- Please provide a “blurb” with no more than 500 characters. If you have more information to share, consider uploading a pdf document.
- The GSAPP Gazette Newsletter is published biweekly. Submissions for consideration must be received by noon on Thursday the week before the issue publishes.
- You will receive an email confirmation once you submit the form. If anything is incorrect, please resubmit entirely and note in the Comments section that it is a correction.
For questions, please contact Djenaba Figueroa, Director of Marketing and Communications, at email@example.com.